måndag 14 maj 2012

Bye USA and Hello Sweden!

Right now I'm at the airport in Minneapolis. You might wonder why I'm all of a sudden writing in English?

Well, first of all I would like to say a few words: 
*Thank You! to all my friends, teachers and other people that I've met during my year in Billings, this year would not have been the same without you!
*Sorry! To all of you that I never got a chance to say goodbye to. An extra hug can be claimed the next time we meet! :)
*Goodbye! Have a wonderful summer, and do not do anything stupid!
See you Soon! If you ever come to Sweden, you know how to contact me! =)
*Hello! To all my family and friends in Sweden. I've missed you a lot and I'll see you soon!

The last couple of days has been kind of crazy, cleaning and packing and packing and packing. I've said goodbye to many of my friends. It was nice to stick around a week after school, It gave me a chance to chill out and hang with my friends. Now I'm at a point where It feels unreal. Am I really on my way home? Technically I know that I am since I'm in Minneapolis right now, but it's still hard to grasp that I actually get to see my family tomorrow.. :)

I am going to continue to have a blog, I think. I haven't got it all figured out quite yet, but I am planning on writing in English. So it will probably get a new name and be about my everyday-life in Sweden. Feel free to check that out when it's up and running. This is the last update on this blog (USAmelie).

Thanks and goodbye, It's been a blast!
Lots of BIG hugs..

Amelie


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar